Chicagoland Safety Health & Environmental Conference. Sept 14-17 2020
We’re still planning on holding the Conference in Sept. The Steering Committee will decide by June 1 if any changes are needed. Thanks for your patience during these unprecedented times.
The Chicagoland Safety Health and Environmental Conference is for EHS professionals, business owners, facility managers, plant managers, supervisors, safety committee members, human resources managers, municipalities and others who have safety, health, training, environmental management and OSHA/EPA compliance responsibilities.
The goal of the conference is to provide timely and relevant environmental management, safety, health, professional development and OSHA/EPA compliance training. Since 2016 the conference has drawn 6,600 session attendees and offered 338 sessions that drew more than 2,700 people from 4 foreign countries, 34 states and 155 Illinois communities working in 467 companies working in 32 industries.
Attendees will enjoy:
- Dynamic conference workshops and professional training sessions
- Speakers include OSHA Compliance Assistance Specialists, business owners, lawyers, university professors, consultants, professional trainers and other qualified speakers.
- Basic, Intermediate and Advanced level training sessions
- Wednesday Business EXPO features businesses from across the US showcasing their latest products and services. A networking event with hors d’oeuvres and drinks follows the EXPO.
- The Business EXPO area is free to conference attendees
- Continental breakfast, lunch & snacks are provided each day