EXHIBITOR 2022 INFO
Space is very limited so early registration is encouraged. Due to the popularity of this event, we offer a maximum of two spaces per vendor.
Highlights of the exhibitor opportunity include:
- Exhibit space approximately 9’ wide by 6’ deep @ $525/$675)
- Refreshment and lunch tables in exhibit area to draw attendees
- One skirted table and two chairs
- Full registration for two people for the day (includes two lunches). Extra badges are available at an additional cost of $50.00 per person (does not include session attendance).
- Vendors’ reception 3:30-6:00 pm on Wednesday, September 21st.
- 4” X 5” Color advertisement to display on snack table, sign-in table, in main lobby and on Conference Website’s electronic booklet – MS Word or PDF formats only.
- Sixteen (16) special booths available in the lobby area (Special Booth Cost: $675/$745).
- Each exhibitor and sponsors can submit one (1) PowerPoint slide for a scrolling advertisement inside the Expo Hall. All materials are subject to review and approval from the Conference Steering Committee – Submit by September 6th.
- Each exhibitor will receive an Advertisement Flyer.
- Expo is open to your clients and local businesses free with submission of contact information at the door (special cards included in this packet, does not include lunch).
- Business Expo Reception will start at 3:30 PM and end at 6:00 PM that includes additional food, drink and sweets.
- Parade of Prizes will start at 5:00 PM that includes prizes donated by the Exhibitors and the Conference that will be raffled off to the Conference Participants.
This conference is expected to draw 450-500 occupational safety, health & environmental professionals. The cost for exhibiting in the exhibit hall is a low $525.00 if postmarked by 6/30/2022, $595.00 after. Lobby booths are also available. See Exhibitor Packet for full information.
Register online now with a credit card. If using another form of payment, please contact NIU Outreach Registration at firstname.lastname@example.org. (All registration is tentative until full payment is received, first come first serve.)
No on-site registration for Exhibitors will be allowed. It is each exhibitor’s responsibility to confirm.