EXHIBITOR 2020 INFO
Space is limited so early registration is encouraged. Due to the popularity of this event, we offer a maximum of two spaces per vendor.
Highlights of the exhibitor opportunity include:
- Exhibit space approximately 9’ wide by 6’ deep (same price as 2016 @ $475/$545)
- Refreshment and lunch tables in exhibit area to draw attendees
- One skirted table and two chairs
- Full registration for two people for the day (includes two lunches). Extra badges are available at an additional cost of $35.00 per person (does not include session attendance).
- Vendors’ reception 3:30-6:00 pm on Wednesday, September 16th.
- 4” X 5” Color advertisement to display on snack table, sign-in table, in main lobby and on Conference Website’s electronic booklet – MS Word or PDF formats only.
- Sixteen (16) special booths available in the lobby area (Special Booth Cost: $625/$695).
- Each exhibitor and sponsors can submit one (1) PowerPoint slide for a scrolling advertisement inside the Expo Hall. All materials are subject to review and approval from the Conference Steering Committee – Submit by September 6th.
- Each exhibitor will receive an Advertisement Flyer.
- Expo is open to your clients and local businesses free with submission of contact information at the door (special cards included in this packet, does not include lunch).
- Business Expo Reception will start at 3:30 PM and end at 6:00 PM that includes additional food, drink and sweets.
- Parade of Prizes will start at 5:00 PM that includes prizes donated by the Exhibitors and the Conference. A drawing will be held for Conference Participants.
This conference is expected to draw 450-500 occupational safety, health & environmental professionals and has maintained consistent attendance number over the past 4 years. The cost for exhibiting in the exhibit hall is a low $475 for early bird registration (postmarked by June 30, 2020) and $545 on July 1, 2020 and after. The cost for each Lobby Booth is $625.00 before June 30th and $695 on July 1st and after. Lobby booths are “first-come, first served”. All registration forms and payment must be received by NIU University Outreach – Registration by September 1, 2020 using the Exhibitor Registration Form.
No on-site registration for Exhibitors will be allowed. It is each exhibitor’s responsibility to confirm.